My service started going out several times a week and I would have to reset the system.Some days many times.

Called in and they said it wasn't their problem it was my router. They sold me the router and it wasn't even 6 months old. Then when I posted on Facebook that I was looking for a new provider the owner John Woodfield attacked me about my "Christian reputation" because I called in and complained and then erased all his rude and very unprofessional posts and said that he didn't say any of it that it was a bold faced lie. Now wants to charge me 150.00 to come pick up his equipment.

Very rude and unprofessional company with absolutely no customer service!Do not waste your money on this company.

Review about: Delmarva Wifi Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Delmarva Wifi?

Comments

Chestertown, Maryland, United States #1319988

I'm not going to address the wild accusations made in this post except to say, the OP had service for nine months not six.

Routers are covered under the manufacturer's warrant against defects in workmanship and materials, not power surges, storms, environmental damage, etc. The manufacturer's warranty on the router was 90 days, it wasn't just out of warranty, it was considerably out of warranty and the damage to it was not caused by something that would be covered under warranty.